9 Oct 2012

Stylenomics by Essie

Stylenomics is from Essie's limited edition autumn collection and I am totally in love with it :) It is a dark dark green, so dark that almost comes off black, the picture doesn't do it justice at all. This is such an amazing colour, really deep and just perfect for autumn. One coat is enough and the green comes through better with just the one coat, however I did do two coats which make the colour more deep and dark. I am still undecided about the bigger brush that it comes with, I am not sure if I like it or not. I will have to try it a few more times to make up my mind. None of the other colours in the collection really caught my eye, except for maybe Skirting the Issue which is a dark red. But for now I am just loving my Stylenomics.
 

 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment