27 Oct 2012

Matas haul

I was running low on a few things so took a trip to Matas (local DK drugstore) to stock up. Lucky for me, my shaving gel from Gillette was on sale, so I got 2. This one is dye and fragrance free which is always a plus in my book. I also got a foot and heel treatment from Matas own brand. I have read some reviews on this and it is supposed to be a miracle cure for cracked feet and callous, so I thought I would try it out. This is a thick thick creme and promises to be very economical, so fingers crossed that this is just what I need to make me feet soft and smooth again :) 
I had also run out of my Neutral alcoholic swabs that I use for brush cleaning. They are a little hard to come by so I bought 3 boxes just to be on the safe side. From the same brand I got a package of makeup remover wipes as well. I have tried several brands over the years and without fail they have all broken me out after just few uses, but these ones are perfect. They are mild and soothing with a pH of 5,2 and totally perfume, dye and paraben free. I use these as the first step in my cleansing routine at night.
  

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment