16 May 2013

Benefit longwear powder shadow in Nude Swings

So I recently discovered Benefit eye shadows and so far I have been impressed with their finish and staying power, so another trip to Sephora resulted in a purchase of their longwear powder shadow in the colour Nude Swings :) This shade is not included in any of the World Famous Neutrals ( I have the Most Glamorous Nudes Ever which I love!) and can therefore only be bought individually.

 How absolutely adorable is the packaging!?

The shade is a pretty soft rose gold. I have seen some swatches online where it comes off much more warm and golden, but on me the pink seems to be what comes through the most, making the colour appear cooler.

It is a gorgeous neutral shade, perfect for soft subtle looks. It has pretty good pigmentation and I have nothing bad to say in regards to staying power either. A really lovely shadow that I've already used several times :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment