22 Jun 2013

Summer wedges - Shoes Of The Day

There are few things I find more exciting than new shoes :) Perhaps only new shoes bought at a massive discount! I saw these adorable wedge sandals a few weeks back at my local supermarket, but though the were are little too pricey at the time. 

However I couldn't really get them out of my mind, so when I went to the supermarket earlier today I had to check if they still had them. They did and they had been marked down to under half price and on top of that there was an additional 30% off all shoes this weekend...I LOVE when things come together like that :D So they ended up at 70 DKK (approx. $11/£7) a total steal, which only made me love them more. They are 100% synthetic, but who cares at that price and I just think they are so cute and can't wait to rock them the rest of the summer :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment