26 Jun 2013

Hot Mama! from The Balm

I recently purchased my very first item from The Balm. It's not a brand that is readily available her in Denmark, so I have only seen their stuff online, but I had heard such good things about their blushes, that I wanted to try one out for myself. 

I ended up deciding on Hot Mama! which is an amazing coral/peach blush with gold "shimmer". Initially it does sound a lot like NARS Orgasm, but it is a lot lighter, more peachy and I really like it :) As far as the colour and overall look I actually much prefer this to the Orgasm. 

It has pretty good pigmentation, goes on well and has good staying power. I don't find the gold "shimmer" to be too overwhelming nor does it make you look like a disco ball. Just a really great coral/peachy blush, that gives a pretty warm glow to the skin. In the description it said that it's a shadow and blush, I have yet to use it as an eye shadow, but I'm sure it would make for a great summer look.

So I'd say that I am a happy first-time buyer of The Balm :)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment