3 Dec 2012

New bag

I am a little bit in love with my new bag. I love everything about it, the size, the colour, the design and that it was a present from my mum :) The bag is from H&M and comes in 4 different colours, but the maroon is by far my favourite and it is actually turning out to be my favourite colour this season. The bag is faux leather and comes with two good size handles, as well as a removable, adjustable shoulder strap. The bag closes with a zipper at the top, has one zipped outer pocket and three inside the bag. It measures 28x35 cm. I've had H&M bags before and my only issue with them has always been the zippers, inevitably they break, get stuck or the like, so fingers crossed that I got a good one this time :)


The bag had (loooong) tassels on both outer zippers, which I immediately cut down to a more manageable size. I am not a big tassel fan as it is and these were just too long and too much for me, so I cut about 10cm of each, down to a size I was happy with :) I like that the zippers and everything else is "gold", I think that looks really good with the maroon colour.


A little peek inside. It is one big space inside, but does have a small zipped pocket and two open pockets on the sides.

Pin It

1 comment: