4 Dec 2012

Rimmel London Stay Matte

After being so please with the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation and concealer I recently decided to try out one of their pressed powders. I chose to go for the Stay Matte long lasting pressed powder in the shade 004 Sandstorm. I've used it a few times now and think it works perfectly with the Wake Me Up foundation, which gives a very dewy look and probably isn't the best choice for oily skin,but I just love the coverage and don't find it to be too bad on my oily skin, but as this powder gives a very matt finish I find it to be the perfect match with that specific foundation. I get to keep some of dewiness, but it helps keep the oily look at bay.
I did try it with my Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ foundation and that combination was just a little too matt for me and even looked a little dry and flaky. Rimmel does have a "shade" called Transparent I believe, which I am considering getting to keep in my bag for touch ups during the day. Another thing to love about this product is the price, it retails for DKK 49,95, which is approx. about £5/$8 :)
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment