26 Sept 2012

Stila In the know palette & Harvest set lip glaze

I just got another little package from BeautyBay, this time with all Stila goodies. Stila is by far one ofmy favourite make-up brands and I was really excited about getting this new palette "In the know". What is special about this particular palette is that it contains only matt eye shadows.
Normally most eye shadow palettes will contain maybe 1 or 2 matt shades if any and I really think matt colours can add a lot to a look, so I thought that this would be prefect to have as a great supplement. I think all these colours are absolutely prefect making this such a versatile palette.
The pigmentation is great, but do be aware that there is some fall-out, so just remember to tap the brush for any excess product before applying it to the lid. On top of the 1o eye shadows, the palette aslo include one of the smudge stick waterproof eye liner in halfmoon (a nice grey colour). So to me, this is a real must-have :)
 
 
I also got the Stila harvest set lip glaze trio. I love these and have them in several different colours already. In this autumn trio (from left to right) its orchard, spice and vanilla. I am not a big fan of strong/bright colours on my lips, so these are prefect for me. They add just enough colour but are still somewhat transparent. The staying power is great, so it is all about picking the colours you like.

 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment