29 Jul 2012

Excellent outlet shopping

I have been looking for a short denim jacket for the longest time and was so excited to finally find the perfect one :) It is from DK brand InWear which I love and even better it was on sale!

I bought it at the IC Companies outlet store next to their HQ. It was marked down 30% but they had one day with an additional 50% on everything!! I had seen it earlier in the week but even with the 30% I still though it was just a little to pricy for me. So when I saw on their FB page that they would have an additional 50% I just had to go and get it :)



The outlet store is really good. It has all of the IC Companies brands like Designers Remix, Malene Birger, Part Two, Tiger of Sweden, InWear to name a few.
I find that it's good to follow them on FB as they let you know when they have "new" stock in and when there are extra sales going on. It is well worth a visit as there are some excellent shopping to be done. 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment