10 Jul 2013

Rimmel Blush

My local drugstore was having a 2-for-1 on Rimmel some weeks back and I decided to try out these two Lasting Finish Soft Colour blushes. I got the shades 020 Pink Rose and 010 Santa Rose. As you can see Pink Rose lives up to its name, being a lovely rosy pink shade where Santa Rose is a more peachy toned blush. 

I have to say that I have been so impressed with these blushes! I have almost worn them every day since getting them. I absolutely love the colours, especially Santa Rose, it is just the perfect blush shade and I love how it looks on my skin. 

I guess the staying power could be a tiny bit better, but that's honestly just me nitpicking...I mean for drugstore blushes, these have good pigmentation and colour pay off. Plus they do stick around through out most of the day just fine, they just loose a bit of oomph late in the day, but nothing that makes me love them any less. I think they are absolutely fabulous :) 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment